a Balluff GmbH initiative
Always focused on the condition of your system.
Simple, flexible, cost-effective.
In all our application examples your specific application was not included?
No problem, because more than 6000 IO-Link sensors are now available on the market - for all possible physical measured variables and tasks:
- Vibration and temperature sensors for monitoring motors and drives
- Pressure and flow sensors for monitoring pumps and compressors
- Temperature and humidity sensors, e.g. for monitoring switch cabinets
- Capacitive or ultrasonic sensors for level detection
- Distance sensors (optical, inductive, magnetic) for detection of and movements.
All IO-Link sensors available on the market can be connected to the CMTK and configured fully automatically. No matter which machine or system you want to monitor, the Condition Monitoring Toolkit always offers the right solution thanks to its flexibility. Contact us ad we will find a suitable solution for you.
The CMTK for monitoring your plant could consist of:
The central part of every CMTK system is the base unit with its integrated software.
In addition, there are also the sensors you have selected and an accessory package with the necessary cables.
Your application was not included?
Then use the contact form and you will receive a solution suggestion from us.
We are very pleased that you are interested in the CMTK. We will reply to your request as soon as possible.